Target's commitment to serving the communities where they operate goes way back to 1946. They keep that promise alive today by supporting communities through local giving. Target’s loyalty program, Target Circle, invites guests to direct their giving among other benefits like birthday surprises and discounts.
As a Target Circle member, guests earn votes with each Target trip they make, which they can use to direct funds to support nonprofits in their community and across the nation.
It's free to sign up, and your participation today can make a difference to support the Foundation! Here's how you can sign up and vote:
Target Circle Sign Up Instructions
- Visit www.target.com/circle
- Select “Create account”
- Enter your email address, first name, last name, and mobile phone number (optional)
- Create a password
- Review and agree to Terms & Conditions
- Click “Create account”
- Sign up for Target Circle via the app, online, or in-store (if you haven't already).
- Login online or open the app.
- Click on "My Target" at the bottom right.
- Navigate to the Circle banner.
- Click on "Vote for nonprofits" under "Available earnings."
- Cast your vote(s) and help us secure grants based on the percentage of votes received.
- Encourage your colleagues, friends and family to vote, too!
Our partnership with Target is a testament to our collective efforts in addressing local community needs, serving underrepresented populations, and being a part of a community that supports our vision to create.
Learn more about the Target Circle program at target.com/circle.
Thank you for your continued support!